NZIE Study Tours combine language skills with activities and homestay to ensure great value for money. Every year hundreds of students and their tour leaders choose NZIE and New Zealand as their Study Tour destination.
We offer a range of tours for all ages, all packages are individually tailored to your group and budget. We have a team of dedicated staff with more than ten years experience. They’ll do everything they can to make sure you have an enjoyable and informative stay in New Zealand!
What’s in the Study Tour package?
- Our General English course;
- Accommodation (Homestay is the most popular option)
- Meals: breakfast and dinner (3 meals on the weekends);
- Airport coach transfer on arrival and departure;
- Weekend activities. Tours can include trips to the North Island, the Bay of Islands, Rotorua / Waitomo Caves Tour and Farmstay;
- Upon completion, you will receive a General English Certificate from NZIE.
Period: Anywhere from two weeks to up to 1 year – and you can start anytime (classes start each Monday).
- Minimum of 10 students required to run the programme;
- A ‘tour leader’ accompanies the group on all activities.
- Need help planning your package? Then contact our Study Tour specialists through the Contact Us page.