English & Internship
Study & Internship
Do you want to do a professional internship in New Zealand, but are not confident in your current English skills? This course is specially designed to help boost your English before starting your internship.
You ‘ll learn to speak English in a professional work environment AND we’ll connect you to an international Internship network that will help you get the most out of your stay in New Zealand
What do we offer?
● Our General English Course;
● After this period you’ll be placed with a New Zealand company to start your work experience. This company will be matched to your field of study, giving you the chance to put your new English skills into practice;
● You’ll also get a total service placement package, this includes personal assistance throughout the internship for both you and the company, as well as organised social events and excursions, where you’ll get the chance to meet other interns.
Start dates: Every week on Monday (except the two weeks that include Christmas and New Years).
Entry requirements for international students
- Students must be between 18 and 35 years old;
- Students have to apply for a Working Holiday Visa;
- At least 4 weeks of our General English course;
- Students need to have an English level of IELTS 5 or higher.