Business English Courses
Around the world, English is accepted as the universal language of business communication. So at NZIE, we’ve designed a programme that focuses on English in Business. From writing letters to taking a meeting – we’ll give you all the skills you need to increase your career prospects in New Zealand and anywhere around the world.
What do we offer?
● Our Business English class is a 12 week programme which you can start any Monday. The course will take you through Effective Business Communication, Writing Business Letters and giving Business Presentations in English. And of course, all the grammar and vocabulary we cover will also be business focused.
● Our classes cover the full range of language studies including spelling, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking;
● You’ll get one-on-one time with a teacher every time you complete a test. This means we can track your progress and give you great support.
● NZIE courses are available at different levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate and Advanced levels needed for the Business English Course.
● Our teaching methods are enhanced by the use of audio, video and chosen materials;
● Upon completion, you will receive a General English plus Business English Certificate from NZIE.
Start dates: • Every week on Monday (except for the weeks that include Christmas and New Year).
Hours of tuition
• Full-time: 20 teaching hours per week, Monday – Friday, From 9am to 2pm
Students attend 15 hours( 15 x 1 hour lessons) of General English and 5 hours of an Business English
• Intensive Full-time: 25 teaching hours per week, Monday to Friday, From 9am to 3pm.
Students attend 15 hours( 15 x 1 hour lessons) of General English and 10 hours of an Business English
Enrolment period: • 1 – 48 weeks.